Comparison sites have come under fire yet again for the way in which they present quotations to users.
Which.co.uk researched six of the most popular comparison sites and concluded they often "adjusted or didn't clearly display excess charges, making it difficult for customers to make like-for-like comparisons and find the best policy to suit their needs".
According to the website, while searching for car insurance with a voluntary excess of £250, the cheapest quote on Gocompare's results page c
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData