Comparison sites have come under fire yet again for the way in which they present quotations to users.
Which.co.uk researched six of the most popular comparison sites and concluded they often "adjusted or didn't clearly display excess charges, making it difficult for customers to make like-for-like comparisons and find the best policy to suit their needs".
According to the website, while searching for car insurance with a voluntary excess of £250, the cheapest quote on Gocompare's results page c
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future