Comparison sites have come under fire yet again for the way in which they present quotations to users.
Which.co.uk researched six of the most popular comparison sites and concluded they often "adjusted or didn't clearly display excess charges, making it difficult for customers to make like-for-like comparisons and find the best policy to suit their needs".
According to the website, while searching for car insurance with a voluntary excess of £250, the cheapest quote on Gocompare's results page
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018