Open GI now has 30 courses available to brokers in its eTraining programme. The online programme's expansion had been driven by the current economic conditions, with the aim of providing a cost-effective way for brokers to keep up-to-date on their system at a time when many businesses have been cutting back on training and IT expenses. Topics covered range from commercial trading to back-office processing, and an average of 20 sessions will be run every month with plans to double this amount by
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData