Independent financial adviser service provider Bankhall is preparing to expand into the general insurance market with the planned launch of Bankhall UK GI.
The move follows the purchase of the business of broker support company Total Broker Solutions (TBS).
Bankhall UK GI will be headed by former TBS chief executive Mike Williams.
In addition TBS's chairman and majority shareholder, Bob Beckett will join Bankhall in a non-executive capacity. Bankhall currently has more than 5,000 IFA members,
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019