Independent financial adviser service provider Bankhall is preparing to expand into the general insurance market with the planned launch of Bankhall UK GI.
The move follows the purchase of the business of broker support company Total Broker Solutions (TBS).
Bankhall UK GI will be headed by former TBS chief executive Mike Williams.
In addition TBS's chairman and majority shareholder, Bob Beckett will join Bankhall in a non-executive capacity. Bankhall currently has more than 5,000 IFA members, o
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal