Independent financial adviser service provider Bankhall is preparing to expand into the general insurance market with the planned launch of Bankhall UK GI.
The move follows the purchase of the business of broker support company Total Broker Solutions (TBS).
Bankhall UK GI will be headed by former TBS chief executive Mike Williams.
In addition TBS's chairman and majority shareholder, Bob Beckett will join Bankhall in a non-executive capacity. Bankhall currently has more than 5,000 IFA members, o
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall