Arista Insurance has launched an online trading facility to provide brokers with access to its trades and professionals policy. The online system will offer instant package quotes with the ability to review and amend if required; instantly emailed statement of facts for all contracts; and the immediate issue of policy documents via email when the quote has been accepted. The system will be further developed over the coming months to include more products and functionality.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?