Arista Insurance has launched an online trading facility to provide brokers with access to its trades and professionals policy. The online system will offer instant package quotes with the ability to review and amend if required; instantly emailed statement of facts for all contracts; and the immediate issue of policy documents via email when the quote has been accepted. The system will be further developed over the coming months to include more products and functionality.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product