Vantis has acquired IFA firm Tolsen Messenger Financial Services in a move that marks the continued expansion of its group services. The IFA specialises in the full range of company-sponsored employee benefits, including private medical insurance. Vantis, which has traditionally specialised in the individual and high-net worth market, hopes this move will enable it to offer a more comprehensive service to both individual and corporate customers.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016