Vantis has acquired IFA firm Tolsen Messenger Financial Services in a move that marks the continued expansion of its group services. The IFA specialises in the full range of company-sponsored employee benefits, including private medical insurance. Vantis, which has traditionally specialised in the individual and high-net worth market, hopes this move will enable it to offer a more comprehensive service to both individual and corporate customers.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019