A new version of Insurecom's broker management software, agencyPlus, has been released. AgencyPlus was intended for large multi-office brokers but, according to the firm, the new version will allow for greater finance and account management and include an integrated web trading capability called eBusiness.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints