A new version of Insurecom's broker management software, agencyPlus, has been released. AgencyPlus was intended for large multi-office brokers but, according to the firm, the new version will allow for greater finance and account management and include an integrated web trading capability called eBusiness.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product