Many insurers are cutting back their dedicated e-business units dueto a combination of budgetary pressures and the extension of e-businessskills and business responsibilities, according to research and advisoryfirm Celent Communications.
However, Celent says in its new report, 'The Future of Insurancee-Business Groups', that such groups should be reconstituted to deal withkey IT issues that must be co-ordinated centrally if another round ofdamaging 'legacy' problems are to be avoided.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product