Many insurers are cutting back their dedicated e-business units dueto a combination of budgetary pressures and the extension of e-businessskills and business responsibilities, according to research and advisoryfirm Celent Communications.
However, Celent says in its new report, 'The Future of Insurancee-Business Groups', that such groups should be reconstituted to deal withkey IT issues that must be co-ordinated centrally if another round ofdamaging 'legacy' problems are to be avoided.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?