Open International - the holding company for Open GI, the Countrywide Network and London Market technology provider Mi - has announced further growth in revenues and profits for the year ending 31 May 2007. During its first year trading as Open International - following the management buyout from Misys in March 2006 - the company reported revenues of £35m, up 5% on last year's figures, and an operating profit of £18.6m, an increase of 6%.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019