Open International - the holding company for Open GI, the Countrywide Network and London Market technology provider Mi - has announced further growth in revenues and profits for the year ending 31 May 2007. During its first year trading as Open International - following the management buyout from Misys in March 2006 - the company reported revenues of £35m, up 5% on last year's figures, and an operating profit of £18.6m, an increase of 6%.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups