Open International - the holding company for Open GI, the Countrywide Network and London Market technology provider Mi - has announced further growth in revenues and profits for the year ending 31 May 2007. During its first year trading as Open International - following the management buyout from Misys in March 2006 - the company reported revenues of £35m, up 5% on last year's figures, and an operating profit of £18.6m, an increase of 6%.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution