Ace European Group has launched a new directors' and officers' (D&O) product that will allow brokers to manage the full-life cycle of its product online and promises to reduce the time and hassle involved in sealing a contract.
Pat Drinan, European D&O manager for Ace, said: "We are trying to deliver a quality product in a cost-effective way using e-commerce and smart business process."
Using the D&O platform, the broker will enter a name and answer a small number of qualifying questions. The
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018