Ace European Group has launched a new directors' and officers' (D&O) product that will allow brokers to manage the full-life cycle of its product online and promises to reduce the time and hassle involved in sealing a contract.
Pat Drinan, European D&O manager for Ace, said: "We are trying to deliver a quality product in a cost-effective way using e-commerce and smart business process."
Using the D&O platform, the broker will enter a name and answer a small number of qualifying questions. The
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m