Internet-based motor broker InsureYourMotor has switched quote engine supplier from CDL to Open GI. The site, www.insureyourmotor.com, which compares 97% of the UK car market, will be powered by Open GI's e-Quotes technology and include an online payment facility. Meanwhile, Broker Direct has contracted Open GI to act as its principal systems provider for acquisitions, following the purchase of Greenhalgh and Gregson in Bolton.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017