Liverpool-based Marx Insurance has switched its system provider from SSP to Open GI. The broker's managing director Mark Duffy said the decision to change came after a review process during which Marx considered several other top market players. He added that it had chosen Open GI because of its claims management capability and because it had the reporting and analytical tools to help them comply with the Financial Services Authority's regulations. The system will also integrate with Marx's exis
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April