A new commercial lines underwriting operation has been launched by Charles Earle, the former managing director of NIG Commercial Lines.
The new company, the name of which will be announced in the near future, will focus on broker administered small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) business in the UK and intends to arrange agencies with a limited panel of independent brokers in 2006 and 2007. In the medium to long term the new venture will have the capacity to write in excess of £250m worth
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products