The insurance manager for retail giant Marks & Spencer has hit out atthe insurance industry for its failure to provide a viable terror coveralternative to Pool Re.
John Windsor told delegates at Royal & Sun Alliance's seminar on terrorismcover that UK businesses were crying out for a credible alternative butthat insurers showed no enthusiasm for changing the status quo.
He said: "Terrorism is a major issue and one that is here to stay. Theonly option for us is Pool Re if we want full terrorism
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017