The insurance manager for retail giant Marks & Spencer has hit out atthe insurance industry for its failure to provide a viable terror coveralternative to Pool Re.
John Windsor told delegates at Royal & Sun Alliance's seminar on terrorismcover that UK businesses were crying out for a credible alternative butthat insurers showed no enthusiasm for changing the status quo.
He said: "Terrorism is a major issue and one that is here to stay. Theonly option for us is Pool Re if we want full terrorism
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints