The board of RL Davison has announced that Arthur Walton has beenappointed a director of the Lloyd's broking company with immediate effect.Arthur's new responsibilities will encompass the administrative area ofthe motor department.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints