Telematics service provider, Cybit, has announced a major three-year strategic partnership agreement with Norwich Union (NU). Under the new strategic partnership agreement, Cybit will provide the core telematics technology for NU's 'Fleet Telematics' solution - the industry's only telematics-enabled fleet insurance product. NU has made the offering available to new and existing customers through its intermediaries. Qualifying fleets that install their vehicles with Cybit's Fleetstar-Online
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products