Telematics service provider, Cybit, has announced a major three-year strategic partnership agreement with Norwich Union (NU). Under the new strategic partnership agreement, Cybit will provide the core telematics technology for NU's 'Fleet Telematics' solution - the industry's only telematics-enabled fleet insurance product. NU has made the offering available to new and existing customers through its intermediaries. Qualifying fleets that install their vehicles with Cybit's Fleetstar-Online t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData