An online system designed to allow brokers to input and get approval for a premium finance deal within ten minutes has been launched by commercial lines premium finance provider, Aascent. Aapex is a web-based system brokers can use to input transactions directly to Aascent and monitor the status of deals in real-time 24 hours a day. Because the solution is web-based, a brokers' in-house software and hardware requires no modification in order to use it.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m