An online system designed to allow brokers to input and get approval for a premium finance deal within ten minutes has been launched by commercial lines premium finance provider, Aascent. Aapex is a web-based system brokers can use to input transactions directly to Aascent and monitor the status of deals in real-time 24 hours a day. Because the solution is web-based, a brokers' in-house software and hardware requires no modification in order to use it.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData