Talbot Underwriting has revealed that its Lloyd's syndicate's capacity will remain unchanged at £325m for 2008. Rupert Atkin, Talbot's chief executive, said: "The strength of the capital base of the Validus Group has enabled us to increase our risk appetite and, as a consequence, take on modest increases in exposure."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017