Talbot Underwriting has revealed that its Lloyd's syndicate's capacity will remain unchanged at £325m for 2008. Rupert Atkin, Talbot's chief executive, said: "The strength of the capital base of the Validus Group has enabled us to increase our risk appetite and, as a consequence, take on modest increases in exposure."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018