Markel (UK) has launched a risk management service in conjunction with Janjer, a specialist care and health consultancy. Steve Carroll, managing director at Markel (UK), said: "We recognised that our underwriters needed to work closely with clients to appreciate their individual risk exposures. This service was a natural progression, as our underwriters will be working alongside specialist consultants who understand the social welfare sector."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017