The Towergate Partnership has signed a development contract with Open GI worth approximately £500,000. The contract is for a team within Open GI's Worcester headquarters to manage the development of Towergate's scheme portfolio and bespoke projects. For a minimum of 12 months, four Open GI development staff will concentrate solely on Towergate and provide support for its e-commerce strategy.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019