The Towergate Partnership has signed a development contract with Open GI worth approximately £500,000. The contract is for a team within Open GI's Worcester headquarters to manage the development of Towergate's scheme portfolio and bespoke projects. For a minimum of 12 months, four Open GI development staff will concentrate solely on Towergate and provide support for its e-commerce strategy.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal