Hastings-based Green Insurance Brokers has acquired the general branch business of Crowborough based Campbell-Fisk & Partners.
Green's tenth acquisition gives the broker a combined premium income of £15m. The new acquisition will trade as Green Campbell Fisk.
While retaining its offices in Hastings and Bexhill, Green Insurance's Crowborough office has relocated into Campbell-Fisk's premises with 30 people based there.
Founded in 1973, Green Insurance conducts all classes of general insurance
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018