The winner of last month's Insurance Age competition was Martin Cain of Routen Chaplin insurance brokers, based in Long Eaton, Notts. Mr Cain is now the proud owner of a BlackBerry 7230 handheld communicator with a one-year e-mail contract, worth over £300.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017