The winner of last month's Insurance Age competition was Martin Cain of Routen Chaplin insurance brokers, based in Long Eaton, Notts. Mr Cain is now the proud owner of a BlackBerry 7230 handheld communicator with a one-year e-mail contract, worth over £300.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018