Allianz Cornhill will roll out a pilot call centre in Maidstone later this month to support its provincial brokers as part of its new broker distribution strategy.
Speaking at the insurer's twice yearly breakfast briefing at The Ritz Hotel in London, Chris Hanks, head of commercial, Allianz Cornhill, gave the most detailed insight yet into the company's plans to exploit its "regional footprint" in the UK.
The call centre will consist of 10 dedicated staff who will, according to Mr Hanks, "prov
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m