Allianz Cornhill will roll out a pilot call centre in Maidstone later this month to support its provincial brokers as part of its new broker distribution strategy.
Speaking at the insurer's twice yearly breakfast briefing at The Ritz Hotel in London, Chris Hanks, head of commercial, Allianz Cornhill, gave the most detailed insight yet into the company's plans to exploit its "regional footprint" in the UK.
The call centre will consist of 10 dedicated staff who will, according to Mr Hanks, "prov
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints