Anglo Pacific Consultants (APC) has upgraded its online small and medium sized (SME) underwriting system, QuoteMac, in order to enable brokers to white-label the system.
According to the company Broker-Branded Quotemac (BBQ) will now allow brokers to display their own company logos and produce instant quotations for new SME clients by linking a bespoke version of QuoteMac to their own websites.
Any new quotes received will then be monitored by way of the existing Message Manager or by QuoteMac
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m