Anglo Pacific Consultants (APC) has upgraded its online small and medium sized (SME) underwriting system, QuoteMac, in order to enable brokers to white-label the system.
According to the company Broker-Branded Quotemac (BBQ) will now allow brokers to display their own company logos and produce instant quotations for new SME clients by linking a bespoke version of QuoteMac to their own websites.
Any new quotes received will then be monitored by way of the existing Message Manager or by QuoteMac
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018