Anglo Pacific Consultants (APC) has upgraded its online small and medium sized (SME) underwriting system, QuoteMac, in order to enable brokers to white-label the system.
According to the company Broker-Branded Quotemac (BBQ) will now allow brokers to display their own company logos and produce instant quotations for new SME clients by linking a bespoke version of QuoteMac to their own websites.
Any new quotes received will then be monitored by way of the existing Message Manager or by QuoteMac
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData