Insurance Services Office (ISO), the provider of personal injury claims and anti-fraud insurance services and solutions, has launched new Return to Work tools for its Claims Outcome Advisor (COA) solution. The enhancements are designed to provide information on how injuries affect more than 14,000 occupations, enabling insurers to assess wage loss and the impact of injury for employers' liability, public liability and motor liability claims.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product