Insurance Services Office (ISO), the provider of personal injury claims and anti-fraud insurance services and solutions, has launched new Return to Work tools for its Claims Outcome Advisor (COA) solution. The enhancements are designed to provide information on how injuries affect more than 14,000 occupations, enabling insurers to assess wage loss and the impact of injury for employers' liability, public liability and motor liability claims.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints