Insurance Services Office (ISO), the provider of personal injury claims and anti-fraud insurance services and solutions, has launched new Return to Work tools for its Claims Outcome Advisor (COA) solution. The enhancements are designed to provide information on how injuries affect more than 14,000 occupations, enabling insurers to assess wage loss and the impact of injury for employers' liability, public liability and motor liability claims.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK