Willis Group Holdings has taken its private client department back in-house, ending a six-year policy of outsourcing the division. The broker has reverted back to its old IT supplier, CDL, and has installed its Classic broking system to fulfil motor, household and travel policies for high net worth and VIP clients. The solution consists of a quotation engine combined with a back-office administration system, updated daily to give any number of users instant access to new insurance products.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product