Willis Group Holdings has taken its private client department back in-house, ending a six-year policy of outsourcing the division. The broker has reverted back to its old IT supplier, CDL, and has installed its Classic broking system to fulfil motor, household and travel policies for high net worth and VIP clients. The solution consists of a quotation engine combined with a back-office administration system, updated daily to give any number of users instant access to new insurance products.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK