Willis Group Holdings has taken its private client department back in-house, ending a six-year policy of outsourcing the division. The broker has reverted back to its old IT supplier, CDL, and has installed its Classic broking system to fulfil motor, household and travel policies for high net worth and VIP clients. The solution consists of a quotation engine combined with a back-office administration system, updated daily to give any number of users instant access to new insurance products.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints