Aon has warned that residential conveyancing continues to represent the highest number of negligence claims among small to medium-sized law firms. The broker, which reviewed the claims history of legal firms with up to 10 partners over a four-year period (2000 to 2004), found that over one in every three claims (35%) related to conveyancing (29% residential, and an additional 6% attributable to commercial conveyancing).
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m