Aon has warned that residential conveyancing continues to represent the highest number of negligence claims among small to medium-sized law firms. The broker, which reviewed the claims history of legal firms with up to 10 partners over a four-year period (2000 to 2004), found that over one in every three claims (35%) related to conveyancing (29% residential, and an additional 6% attributable to commercial conveyancing).
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April