In order to concentrate on the development of its e-trading and business cover platforms, Moorhouse Group has sold its corporate division to its management team. Moorhouse said that the proceeds of the buyout, which was led by Simon Thomas and Jan Wilkins, would be used to exploit e-trading opportunities. Lyndon Wood, chairman of Moorhouse, said: "Our corporate clients will be well looked after while we concentrate our resources on growth generated by our platforms."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five