In order to concentrate on the development of its e-trading and business cover platforms, Moorhouse Group has sold its corporate division to its management team. Moorhouse said that the proceeds of the buyout, which was led by Simon Thomas and Jan Wilkins, would be used to exploit e-trading opportunities. Lyndon Wood, chairman of Moorhouse, said: "Our corporate clients will be well looked after while we concentrate our resources on growth generated by our platforms."
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019