What does the software do?
The software enables brokers to arrange premium finance electronically at point of sale without leaving the Misys system. This is achieved via integration between the Misys back-office and the premium finance provider's system.
Customer bank details are sent electronically to the finance house and payments are returned via an EDI message, which automatically reconciles each financed premium and updates the back-office, without further intervention.
How many providers
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product