What does the software do?
The software enables brokers to arrange premium finance electronically at point of sale without leaving the Misys system. This is achieved via integration between the Misys back-office and the premium finance provider's system.
Customer bank details are sent electronically to the finance house and payments are returned via an EDI message, which automatically reconciles each financed premium and updates the back-office, without further intervention.
How many providers
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints