What does the software do?
The software enables brokers to arrange premium finance electronically at point of sale without leaving the Misys system. This is achieved via integration between the Misys back-office and the premium finance provider's system.
Customer bank details are sent electronically to the finance house and payments are returned via an EDI message, which automatically reconciles each financed premium and updates the back-office, without further intervention.
How many providers
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018