A £4m advertising campaign has been launched by Axa to highlight how consumers deserve the highest standards of customer service from financial services companies. The campaign will focus on specific promises across Axa's general insurance and healthcare businesses, and marks the beginning of a long-term strategy to build customer trust.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product