Broker Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has successfully implemented a web-based solution to help it avoid potential fines from commercial customers of the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). The project, which was started in May, went live last month.
Since 25 June businesses have been able to prevent unwanted marketing calls by registering with the corporate Telephone Preference Service (TPS).
The TPS register is run by the Direct Marketing Association under contract to OFCOM. This meant that fr
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future