Broker Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has successfully implemented a web-based solution to help it avoid potential fines from commercial customers of the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). The project, which was started in May, went live last month.
Since 25 June businesses have been able to prevent unwanted marketing calls by registering with the corporate Telephone Preference Service (TPS).
The TPS register is run by the Direct Marketing Association under contract to OFCOM. This meant that
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products