City of London insurance consultancy Trafalgar Risk Management has launched what it claims is the UK's first fully online and/or pay-as-you-go insurance products. The new covers, insureIY and megabITe, remove the need for proposal forms and time spent waiting for policy documents. Both programmes provide quick quotes and ask five simple questions. Provided the client is able to answer 'no' to these questions, the system automatically requests credit-card details and sends back confirmation v
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData