Experian, the global information solutions company, has announced the launch of a new data solution designed to enable direct marketers in the insurance sector to better target the 12.2% of the UK population that moves house every year. The company's mover data is updated every month with the latest new occupier information to enable direct marketers to send home insurance offers designed to appeal to new occupiers.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted