SMS messaging could help brokers save on costs and enhance customer relations, according to telephony technology company Callstream.
The company reported that brokers using SMS texting with their clients saw increased renewal business and client retention, which it argued would be critical in the coming year due to the current economic climate.
It added that SMS messages could be incorporated into marketing campaigns or used for sending policy quotations.
One broker already using the technology, Fr
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal