MCE has been the first broker to go live with Misys and Finsure's electronic premium finance system. In a week's trading during a pilot, MCE sent £160,000 worth of premiums through the system, and now plans to transfer all its monthly instalments onto it. The system electronically sends customer transaction and bank details to Finsure and payments are returned via an EDI message, which automatically updates the Misys system. Meanwhile broker Footman James has expanded its Misys system to cat
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData