Kwik-Fit Insurance has completed its first acquisition, gaining 100% of the share capital of Express Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum. Express, which currently has an annual turnover of approximately £9m, employs more than 150 staff at its Birmingham headquarters. The deal has created the potential capacity for up to 30 new jobs.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board