Kwik-Fit Insurance has completed its first acquisition, gaining 100% of the share capital of Express Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum. Express, which currently has an annual turnover of approximately £9m, employs more than 150 staff at its Birmingham headquarters. The deal has created the potential capacity for up to 30 new jobs.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018