Online risk management resources can prove that businesses are serious about reducing workplace risks, according to Norwich Union Risk Services (NURS).
Research conducted by NURS of more than 200 businesses revealed that 97% used, and referred to, online risk management resources in their operations.
John Phillips, training and consultancy manager at NURS, said: "Comprehensive and informative online content on health & safety (H&S) is now providing both brokers and businesses with risk management
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly