Online risk management resources can prove that businesses are serious about reducing workplace risks, according to Norwich Union Risk Services (NURS).
Research conducted by NURS of more than 200 businesses revealed that 97% used, and referred to, online risk management resources in their operations.
John Phillips, training and consultancy manager at NURS, said: "Comprehensive and informative online content on health & safety (H&S) is now providing both brokers and businesses with risk management
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017