A data recovery offering by the DRI Group is to be rolled out across the broker channel. DataCover Insurance will provide professional data loss indemnity cover via an online data back-up and restoration support system.
Simon Marzell, European Union marketing director at the DRI Group, said the offering would save, store and insure business data. "From a broker's point of view, DataCover will be available as a stand-alone policy or as a value-added option for inclusion into commercial lines
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products