A year on from GI-Day, insurers are continuing to find regulation a struggle, according to Huntswood. Its poll of leading insurers revealed that 22% of firms are most anxious about the issue of training and competence; just under a fifth (19%) stated that suitability of advice caused them most discomfort and one in six stated that treating customers fairly caused them anxiety. In addition only a third (33%) of firms had conducted an operational audit.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019