A year on from GI-Day, insurers are continuing to find regulation a struggle, according to Huntswood. Its poll of leading insurers revealed that 22% of firms are most anxious about the issue of training and competence; just under a fifth (19%) stated that suitability of advice caused them most discomfort and one in six stated that treating customers fairly caused them anxiety. In addition only a third (33%) of firms had conducted an operational audit.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017