Allianz Cornhill Commercial has launched a new 'complete motor trade' electronic enquiry form, to enable brokers to transact business electronically. Brokers using this form can now transact new business on a Statement of Fact basis, so no separate signed proposal form will be needed, with instantaneous policy issuing. Steve Maguire, motor trade manager, commented: "This facility will enhance operational efficiency and delivery of high service standards."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results