Allianz Cornhill Commercial has launched a new 'complete motor trade' electronic enquiry form, to enable brokers to transact business electronically. Brokers using this form can now transact new business on a Statement of Fact basis, so no separate signed proposal form will be needed, with instantaneous policy issuing. Steve Maguire, motor trade manager, commented: "This facility will enhance operational efficiency and delivery of high service standards."
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products