Over 100 brokers have applied to MMA agencies following the launch of a new partnership with the Misys Countrywide network. John Dawson of Misys Insurance Management said: "The fact that we have received so many applications in just a few weeks suggests a very positive outlook for future trading with us."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five