Over 100 brokers have applied to MMA agencies following the launch of a new partnership with the Misys Countrywide network. John Dawson of Misys Insurance Management said: "The fact that we have received so many applications in just a few weeks suggests a very positive outlook for future trading with us."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017