Over 100 brokers have applied to MMA agencies following the launch of a new partnership with the Misys Countrywide network. John Dawson of Misys Insurance Management said: "The fact that we have received so many applications in just a few weeks suggests a very positive outlook for future trading with us."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018