A small to medium-sized enterprise comparative quote facility for UK brokers - iPrism Underwriting Agency - was launched at the conference. IPrism said it planned to sign-up 500 brokers during the next six months, and write in excess of £100m of business per annum. The system compares rates from more than 10 insurers, including Norwich Union, Royal & Sun Alliance, Axa, Groupama and Zurich, and claims to be able to produce a quote for standard commercial risks in about two minutes.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years