A small to medium-sized enterprise comparative quote facility for UK brokers - iPrism Underwriting Agency - was launched at the conference. IPrism said it planned to sign-up 500 brokers during the next six months, and write in excess of £100m of business per annum. The system compares rates from more than 10 insurers, including Norwich Union, Royal & Sun Alliance, Axa, Groupama and Zurich, and claims to be able to produce a quote for standard commercial risks in about two minutes.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel