The Post Office said it aims to match, if not beat, Tesco's share of the motor market as it outlined aggressive plans to grow its motor book.
The company, which formally rolled out its motor insurance product last month, also said there was no reason why it could not become the biggest independent player in the market. It already claims to be the largest independent travel insurance provider, with 9% market share and more than a million policies sold through its network of 16,000 branches eac
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?