Axa has become the first insurer to run CDL's market analysis and research solution, allowing the insurer to trial the impact of releasing product updates and new products and rates. According to CDL, Axa can now undertake detailed analysis into the changing rate profile within the UK private car insurance market, analysing in a single hour the number of quotes it would take similar applications over a week to process.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers