Polaris says it is looking to expand its imarket insurer panel and have 700 brokers registered to the portal, which links insurers and intermediaries, by the end of the year.
The company revealed it is in negotiations with six new insurers as it looks to provide member brokers with an increased range of services. The portal currently has six companies on board - Allianz Cornhill, Axa, Groupama, Norwich Union, Royal & Sun Alliance and Zurich.
500 brokers - including Coversure, Trevor Ward,
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018