Polaris says it is looking to expand its imarket insurer panel and have 700 brokers registered to the portal, which links insurers and intermediaries, by the end of the year.
The company revealed it is in negotiations with six new insurers as it looks to provide member brokers with an increased range of services. The portal currently has six companies on board - Allianz Cornhill, Axa, Groupama, Norwich Union, Royal & Sun Alliance and Zurich.
500 brokers - including Coversure, Trevor Ward, Clif
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand