John Holman and Sons has been setting standards in the market since its inception in 1832. The judges praised the broker for its determination to set itself apart from its competition.
This year commemorates the 175th anniversary of John Holman and Sons. The wholesale broker has operated in the London insurance market since 1832, providing professional indemnity, commercial property and liability, high-net-worth, household, marine, cargo and motor fleet cover.
The judges felt that Holman's had
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack