John Holman and Sons has been setting standards in the market since its inception in 1832. The judges praised the broker for its determination to set itself apart from its competition.
This year commemorates the 175th anniversary of John Holman and Sons. The wholesale broker has operated in the London insurance market since 1832, providing professional indemnity, commercial property and liability, high-net-worth, household, marine, cargo and motor fleet cover.
The judges felt that Holman's had
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?