Aon has officially launched Aon Broking Connections, its new electronic messaging platform to the London and global insurance markets.
Insurers already using Aon Broking Connections include Alea, Swiss Re, GE Insurance Solutions and Scor.
The platform, which is being used within Aon's speciality and reinsurance divisions, is designed to enable faster processing of policies and risks, reduced time lags, shorter administration cycles, increased contract certainty and a higher level of transparen
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board