Insurer Dual Corporate Risks has launched an internet quotation engine exclusively for brokers, to provide quotes for directors' and officers' (D&O) insurance for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
A dozen brokers, including HSBC, Miller and First City, are already live on the system, with 40 brokers expected to follow suit by the end of the year.
The IQE 2.0 system is designed to make it easier for brokers to present affordable D&O options to their clients while reducing paperwork and
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five