Insurer Dual Corporate Risks has launched an internet quotation engine exclusively for brokers, to provide quotes for directors' and officers' (D&O) insurance for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
A dozen brokers, including HSBC, Miller and First City, are already live on the system, with 40 brokers expected to follow suit by the end of the year.
The IQE 2.0 system is designed to make it easier for brokers to present affordable D&O options to their clients while reducing paperwork and
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?