Insurer Dual Corporate Risks has launched an internet quotation engine exclusively for brokers, to provide quotes for directors' and officers' (D&O) insurance for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
A dozen brokers, including HSBC, Miller and First City, are already live on the system, with 40 brokers expected to follow suit by the end of the year.
The IQE 2.0 system is designed to make it easier for brokers to present affordable D&O options to their clients while reducing paperwork and
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018