What is Ebroker?
Ebroker is a website - www.allianzebroker.co.uk - for the commercial broking community that acts as a portal to our products, trading divisions, business tools and imarket. By using the site, brokers can access our range of small business policies, obtain quotations and follow the progress of claims through our claims-tracking facility.
How much does it cost?
Free to all brokers.
How many brokers are using it at present?
Figures from Webtrends, an online web analytics tool, show that
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal