What is Ebroker?
Ebroker is a website - www.allianzebroker.co.uk - for the commercial broking community that acts as a portal to our products, trading divisions, business tools and imarket. By using the site, brokers can access our range of small business policies, obtain quotations and follow the progress of claims through our claims-tracking facility.
How much does it cost?
Free to all brokers.
How many brokers are using it at present?
Figures from Webtrends, an online web analytics tool, show that
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO