A new service has launched that will offer brokers in the insurance sector a constant stream of content for their websites, blogs and newsletters. Speedie Consultants, the finance and insurance content provider, said many websites lacked content, which was one of the major keys to driving more traffic and business to websites. The limited subscription service will provide a range of monthly articles that can be used by firms to populate their websites with quality content.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal