A new service has launched that will offer brokers in the insurance sector a constant stream of content for their websites, blogs and newsletters. Speedie Consultants, the finance and insurance content provider, said many websites lacked content, which was one of the major keys to driving more traffic and business to websites. The limited subscription service will provide a range of monthly articles that can be used by firms to populate their websites with quality content.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO