Mark Underford, assistant technical manager at Groupama Insurances, has been appointed as the new chairman of the Association of British Insurers' Motor Group Rating Panel. A member of the group since October 2000, Mark brings extensive experience to the role, having been deputy chairman since June 2005.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData